A real SUPERTUSCAN produced with at least 60% of Sangiovese grapes and the remaining 40% with international grapes such as Merlot (30%) and Syrah (10%). 30% of the grape ages for a few months (6/8) in small oak barrels, after which it is reassembled with the remaining part that had remained to mature in steel and a wine is obtained that stands out even after many years of aging in bottle.
To be enjoyed reading a book or conversing with friends or it can be combined with white and red meats, lightly aged cheeses and salami.
Intense ruby red color, aromas of red fruit, spices and light hints of vanilla. The taste is smooth in the mouth, soft, with fine tannins, and has a long aftertaste and good acidity. Warm and aromatic.